Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!!

It's Christmas time bitches. Here's my Christmas list ya'll. If you are willing to buy me anything listed below you might could get it...and I'm for serious.
All I really want to do with this is ask Siri where I can get a good man at. She seems to have the answers to everything else so maybe it's worth the investment. Def less embarrassing than a profile on e-harmony.
Thousand dollar sling backs with googly eyes glued all over them?!?! Um #duh, I'll take two please!
Black Panther sunglasses though? Tisci, you little devil! Must.Have.
How amaze is this gorgeous LV bag for Resort? It would be perfect for the imaginary vacation to Cabo that I'm going on for Holiday!
Shameless self promo plug here as I am the co-owner of No 9 Candle Co. They are dope though, right? Yeah, I thought so. 100% soy wax n' shit. Like us on FB if you dare.
This is simply beautiful. For Christmas I would love nothing more than for my living area to be transformed into this. Lucite coffee table?? Love.
And if this awkwardly attractive and talented young gent would propose to me on Christmas day I do believe that all my dreams would be catapulted into reality. Well, that accompanied by world peace...And a puppy for every person on earth. That's all I really want for Christmas. Too much to ask? #kanyeshrug

XOXO,

Chacha

No comments:

Post a Comment