Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not...

Let's get deep for a moment and talk about relationships.

I am so baffled by the way in which this modern generation conducts themselves when it comes to matters of the heart. What Drake so emo-liciously says seems to ring so true as I have come to find that "we live in a generation of not being in love and not being together. But we sure make it feel like we're together because we're so scared to see each other with somebody else..." #deep, right? I'm so there right now. The inconsistency, the drama, the bullshit. It's like we do just enough to keep the other person in the (often title lacking, casual seeming, we're together but we're not actually together type) relationship hanging on, but we're never willing to satisfy them 100% or give them 100% of us. This generation half asses everything! Technology has ruined us. We lack the capability to build meaningful relationships. This absolutely sucks.

What has happened to LOVE? Real, true, gut wrenchingly painful yet absolutely amazing LOVE?? All I'm asking for is someone that I'm crazy about and someone who is crazy about me. When I was young I had a long lists of "must haves" that I expected of my perfect guy (handsome, tall, millions of dollars, no kids, properties in LA, NY, and Paris, a jet, astounding amounts of charm and wit...too much?)but now I find that I'm just a girl looking for a boy to LOVE and to LOVE me back.

And now snapping back to reality, I find myself newly single and on a roller coaster of emotion with an inconsistent lover who knows exactly how to give me enough...when we both know that it's never enough #lesigh. One day this will all make sense. I'll drink to that.

XOXO,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment